Saturday, November 22, 2014

Assalamoalikum My Dear Allah Family from Mrs Shayma Mehdi. Written from Hospital

Assalamoalikum
My Dear Allah Family,
Please your 100% help is welcome, read this letter with understanding!
I am the only wife of late Mr Meldi Mustapha, who worked with Libya Embassy in Burkina Faso for Nine Years before his brief Illness that lasted for only 5day before he finally gave up to ghost.

When my husband is a live, we tried all we could to have a child which I finally got affected by cancer diseased as a result of excessive wrong medication.

On the 10th of October 2014, I came to Burkina Faso, to will out my inherited sum of 8.2Million which my late husband got from exportation of Gold which he deposited in Islamic development Bank of Burkina Faso.

I have completed the bank inheritance claims demands and all documents are been submitted Bank has invited me to come and sign for the transfer while my health has increased badly to the level that I can no longer walk with my legs, My Embassy are now making arrangement to fly me back to my Country Libya, i has been receiving sustaining medication credits. Soul

This is my proposition to , I want you to building an orphanage home, and schools, anywhere in your community or any place where is needed, but it must bear my Name ( IF I RECOVER, I WILL TAKE OVER THE PROJECT,IF I DO NOT,THEN MY SOUL WILL BE AT REST).

I lost my family during the Late Mouammar Kadhafi’s regime and my (husband families) hate me to the extend my husband made me took an oath that none of his cent shall go to them, please do all you can to make sure you reach these people who are forced to flee their homes, and villages, to save their lives, risking hunger, illness, and cold/ refugees.

I have decided to give you (500.000.00$ while 7.7Million should be used for my project.

If you promise to execute this project without hitch of betray, let me have this information of yours and send a letter of introduction to the bank myself and instruct them to transfer the fund in your own account as the new beneficiary.

Your Full name…………………
Address resident………………
Country…………………….
Telephone………………
Occupation………………….
Sex …………………………
Age …………………………….
Bank address……………….
Bank name ……………
Account number…………….
Bank telephone…………….

Thanks
Mrs Shayma Mehdi.
Written from Hospital.

===========================

Search: Meldi Mustapha

Shayma Mehdi: I want to disclose a secret to you before it's ...
419.bittenus.com/14/10/shayma-mehdi.html
Oct 13, 2014 ... I am the only wife of the Late Mr Meldi Mustapha,who worked with ... I grew up as orphan before my Late Husband Meldi Mustapha,found me



No comments: