Thursday, May 14, 2015

Morgan Kelly (Phillips Exeter Academy)


MORGAN KELLY

Hello, my name is Morgan Kelly – I am eighteen years old and I am from San Francisco, California. For the past three and a half years I have attended Phillips Exeter Academy in New Hampshire. I really enjoy going to school at Exeter and I am going to miss it very much when I graduate in the spring of 2009. My favorite subjects at school are: Art, Science, and of course Spanish. I also enjoy participating in different sports – especially Cross Country and Track and Field. I love to run and when I am home I run almost every morning. At my home in San Francisco I have two pets: one dog and one cat. I also have a very loving and beautiful family of four. My father’s name is Tim  – he has his own software company and works from home. My mother’s name is Cynthia and she works at a public hospital in San Francisco. I have one older brother who is twenty-one and attends college as well as works at a gym.
Hola, mi nombre es Morgan Kelly – tengo dieciocho años y soy de San Francisco, California. Asisto a Phillips Exeter Academy en Nueva Hampshire desde hace tres años y medio. Disfruto mucho de ser un estudiante de Exeter y voy a extrañar la escuela muchísimo cuando me gradúe en la primavera de 2009. Mis asignaturas favoritas en la escuela son: Arte, Ciencia, y por supuesto Español. También disfruto de participar en deportes diferentes – especialmente carrera de campo a través y atletismo. Me encanta correr y cuando estoy en casa corro casi cada mañana. En mi hogar en San Francisco yo tengo dos mascotas – una perra y una gata. También tengo una familia muy amable, unida, y hermosa de cuatro. Mi padre se llama Tim – él tiene su propia compañía de “software” y trabaja desde el hogar. Mi madre se llama Cynthia y ella trabaja en un hospital público en San Francisco. Tengo un hermano mayor que tiene veintiún años y asiste a una universidad y también trabaja en un gimnasio.

No comments: