|Born||(1967-06-30) June 30, 1967 |
|Sport||Track & Field|
|Event(s)||Triple jump, Long jump|
|College team||Uc berkeley|
|Achievements and titles|
|Olympic finals||10th at 1996 Olympics|
|Personal best(s)||Long jump: 6.73m/22-1|
Triple jump: 14.41m/47-3.5
|Updated on May 24, 2016.|
Born to an African American father and a Korean mother.
She won the silver medal at the 1994 IAAF World Cup, finished eighth at the 1995 World Indoor Championships, tenth at the 1996 Olympic Games and fifth at the 1998 IAAF World Cup.
Hudson set two unofficial world records in 1987. Her personal best jump is 14.41 metres, achieved in July 1996 in Stockholm. The American record currently belongs to Tiombe Hurd with 14.45 metres.
USA National Championships
Career at UC Berkeley
|1986||NCAA Outdoor Women's Track and Field Championship||5th||Triple jump|
|1987||NCAA Outdoor Women's Track and Field Championship||2nd||Long jump|
|1987||NCAA Outdoor Women's Track and Field Championship||1st||Triple jump||45-2.5|
|1988||NCAA Outdoor Women's Track and Field Championship||1st||Triple jump||45-8|
|1990||NCAA Outdoor Women's Track and Field Championship||1st||Long jump||21-9.5|
|1990||NCAA Outdoor Women's Track and Field Championship||1st||Triple jump||46-0.75|
- USATF. "Profile of Sheila Hudson".
- MixedFolks.com - Mixed Athletes Page 3
- IAAF World Cup in Athletics - GBR Athletics
- 1995 World Indoor Championships, women's triple jump final - Die Leichtatletik-Statistik-Seite
- CSULA Dr. Sheila Hudson Senior Associate Director of Intercollegiate Athletics/SWA/Compliance - 2016
- Women's Triple Jump. World Record Progression - Sporting Heroes
- American athletics records
- 2012 UC Berkeley Golden Bears Track and Field Record Book
|Women's Triple Jump World Record Holder|
Not officially ratified by the IAAF
1987-06-06 – 1987-10-11
|This biographical article about an American triple jumper is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|