Tuesday, December 09, 2014

Samora Musa

Greetings to you and your family, i hope everything is well with you over there. My name is Samora Musa and 17 years of age. My father was a driver to the former minister of Finance in Libya, though my families died during the last war in Libya due to our former president decision not to come down from office after many people protested for him to come down and many lives were lost as a result of the war.

I am a refugee here in Ouagadougou and i want you to help me claim 5.3 Million USD my late father deposited in a security company, i have tried to get this money from the security but they said i must be up to 18years before i can come for the money that is why i want you to claim the money as my late father's family friend and you will help travel to your country for a better life after you receive the money from the security company.

Please send me your information below for me to take to the security company for them to make arrangement for the transfer.

Your full name..........
Your private telephone number..........
Your passport or identity card........
Your country....................... ...
Your occupation..............


Thank you as i wait your reply.

Kind regards,

Samora Musa.

No comments: