Gates at Myers Stadium open at 9:30 a.m. Thursday, 10:30 a.m. Friday and 11:30 a.m. Saturday. Merchandise is available for purchase from the booths located on the east and west sides of Myers Stadium. This year's program is available only in digital form and can be found at NCAA.com/DIOutdoorTFRegionals. Concessions are available on the east concourse of Myers Stadium. Cash only. For more information about attending a meet at Myers Stadium, please visit the Track and Field Fan Guide page.
• Adult: $35
• College Student (with valid student ID): $25
• Youth (17 and under)/Senior: $25
Single Day Tickets
• Adult: $15
• College Student (with valid student ID): $10
• Youth (17 and under)/Senior: $10
• Single day meet tickets go on sale May 28, 2015.
• Children 2 years old and under admitted free.
• Follow Texas Track and Field at @TexasTFXC.
• Longhorns qualifying for NCAA's in bunches
• Notes and Records from Day Three of NCAA West Prelims
• Track & Field grabs eight spots at NCAA Championships
• Notes and Records from Day Two of NCAA West Prelims
• Track & Field sees success on Day 1 at NCAA West Prelims
• Track & Field hosts NCAA West Preliminary Rounds this week
• NCAA West Preliminary Round All-Meet Tickets on sale
• NCAA West Preliminary Round Women's Declared Athletes - HTML
• NCAA West Preliminary Round Men's Declared Athletes - HTML
• Thursday, May 25: Running Events (HTML) | Running Events (PDF) | Field Events (HTML) | Field Events (PDF)
• Friday, May 26: Running Events (HTML) | Running Events (PDF) | Field Events (HTML) | Field Events (PDF)
• Saturday, May 27: Running Events (HTML) | Running Events (PDF) | Field Events (HTML) | Field Events (PDF)
• Friday, May 26: HTML | PDF
• Saturday, May 27: HTML | PDF
• Complete: HTML | PDF
• Friday, May 26: Click here (starts at noon CT)
• Saturday, May 27: Click here (starts at 1:00 p.m. CT)
A credential is issued to an individual from a media outlet or participating school for the sole purpose of providing venue access for a working function. The Bearer acknowledges receipt and review of, and agrees to be bound by, the conditions stated by the NCAA and The University of Texas. The credential is non-transferable and may be revoked at any time without cause. Any unauthorized use of the credential or violation of its terms may subject the Bearer and/or the assigning news organization to ejection from the venue, revocation of the credential and denial of access to University of Texas venues in the future.
Television stations and other videographers will be able to shoot the entire event at the designated photo locations in Mike A. Myers Stadium, though there are stipulations for usage under the NCAA's digital rights agreement. Footage shot by television stations may be shown over the air. However, should any media outlet, website or participating school wish to post footage online, it may need to have it licensed through T3Media. Please review the pages below or visit the NCAA Broadcast and Media Services webpage. Inquiries and authorization requests may be sent to email@example.com.
• Footage and Licensing
• Highlights Usage Policy (member schools)
• Highlights Usage Policy (media, third-party websites)
To apply for a credential to the NCAA West Preliminary Round, please submit an email to David Wiechmann with coverage details, including names and job functions for each member of the outlet. The deadline is Friday, May 19.