Saturday, January 07, 2017

Daria Cook ‘14 Recruiting Profile


Daria Cook ‘14 Recruiting Profile

  • Vacaville High School
  • Fairfield, CA
  • Women's Track
College Coach? Click here to view all of Daria's information.
Daria Cook's Women's Track Recruiting Profile
Height:
5'4"
Weight:
110
Age:
20
Prim. Position:
300MH
Sec. Position:
400M

Daria does not have a video yet, but here is a SAMPLE of an NCSA professionally edited video

00:00
00:00 | 02:06
  • Sample Video

Personal Statement

My name is Daria Cook, I am now 17 years old and I am 5'6" and 125 pounds. I have been involved in track and field events for 5 years. Come fall of 2013 I will be a senior at Vacaville High School, located in Vacaville, California. In 2009 I participated in my first AAU Junior Olympics in Iowa (Drake University) where I placed fifth in the nation for the triple jump, eighth in the long jump and twelfth in the 200 meter hurdles. This year I qualified to participate in the 2010 AAU Junior Olympics in Virginia for the following events: 400m run, 200m hurdles, 100m hurdles and triple jump. Also, on July 9th, 10th and 11th of 2010 I will compete in the USATF national qualifier. I qualified for the CA State meet as a Freshman, I made it to the finals of the CA State meet in the 300 hurdles as sophomore and I took second in the 100 hurdles as a Junior in the CA State meet.
What I can offer to the team is leadership and my ability to contribute points to the team's overall score. I demonstrate my leadership skills by arriving to practice on time and leading the warm up session prior to the coaches arrival. Also, at track meets I assist younger athletes by preparing them for their events and making sure they are in the designated areas. I want to attend college in California and major in business. I have a desire to obtain two degrees: a Bachelor of Science and a Masters in Finance. I am willing to consider any school that offers a strong business program and sports. My goal athletically is to set records in high school track and field events and set a world record.


Get Started Here

Build your free recruiting profile

CONNECT with college coaches at 1700 schools
FIND available roster spots and scholarships
GET evaluated by a recruiting expert
You are a:      Talk to an expert - 866-497-9839



No comments: