Tuesday, November 08, 2016

Coach Dave Frank (Central Catholic, Portland, Oregon) has a supportive wife

David Frank was mentioned in a post.
On Saturday the 5th, my husband's XC team, Central Catholic, won their 5th straight (Oregon) state title. I am beyond proud and thrilled for David Frank and all the parents and faculty who support their efforts.
Truthfully, early in our relationship, I wasn't always been the most supportive partner in Dave's coaching career. He's away a lot. When he's home, he is still working or is mentally still coaching. Vacations are often track-based. But what I've learned in our years together is that he is doing exactly what he is meant to do. How many of us can say that? And he is making a difference in so many lives in their formative years. And he is really happy.
So while it wasn't the smoothest path, I am the undisputed leader of The Dave Frank Fan Club.
I love you and am beyond proud of you!๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐ŸŽ‰
LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments
Julie Fergusson Lance On behalf of this parent, thank you for supporting his coaching career. I am so thankful for everything Dave has done for Brady.
Ron Richardson A coach can only be as successful as Frankie is when he has a loving, understanding, and supportive spouse. Cheers to you, Karen!
Liz Borowski Sweet tribute! Go CC!
Julie Thomas-rohloff Aww, so well said Karen

No comments: