Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Spending a Few Moments With Shayla Houlihan!

I’m very excited to be a new addition to the Cal family. This place is a place of tradition and loyalty. I got that feeling the second I came on my visit as one of the finalist for the job. It felt like the right fit and the next right step for me moving forward with my coaching career. Coach Sandoval and I were in contact for close to 2 months in the entire process before being named assistant coach. We got to know each other, met each other’s families and ultimately made sure things fit very well with a high level of communication. If either of us thought for a second we couldn’t feel comfortable with communicating then the whole process wouldn’t work well for the student athletes and they are the most important piece of the puzzle.

http://nextleveliowa.wordpress.com/2012/08/15/spending-a-few-moments-with-shayla-houlihan/

No comments: