Sunday, March 05, 2017

Photos of officials at Cal on Saturday, March 4, 2017

Hi, everyone, it was such a pleasure to work with you today,
thank you so very much! Thankfully no rain which was nice!

I've attached a few photos taken today but I regret that I missed
getting photos of two of you, John C. and John A, so sorry!  My 
sincere apologies! We will take more photos at Brutus Hamilton.

As always I post the photos on the USATF Certified Officials

I'll be back in touch in about two weeks to check-in about
Officiating at the Brutus Hamilton 2-day meet on April 28-29,
Friday and Saturday.  Hotel stay is provided for those coming
in from out of area, and of course parking and eats.

How fast, how far, how high, love track and field!

Jennifer :)
Cell 510-461-7880


  12 Attached Images












show image slideshow
Send
Save
Spelling
Delete
 
New Window
To:
Subject:
Arial
10 pt
         
Left Align
Numbered List
Decrease Indent
     
Stationery

No comments: