Friday, June 16, 2017

Fw: Official Announcement of Social Enhancement Spot for USATF Nationals- Fahrenheit 250 BBQ!
peanut harms to you + 52 moreshow details
[Special SMOC Edition: I hope to see all of you there!] 
Pass this along to anyone else you think would enjoy the atmosphere!
Travel Safe, Peanut Harms


Hi Everyone,
I just wanted to let you know that the Official Social Enhancement Spot for next week's Nationals will be the Fahrenheit 250 BBQ restaurant located across the gravel Parking Lot from Hornet Field Stadium. In addition to being the BEST BBQ in the Greater Sacramento Area I have also convinced the owners to do a Pre Meet Happy Hour 2-6 pm ($3 pints, BBQ discounts) but I have also convinced them to keep their Kitchens open until Midnight (great news since the 5's and 10's go late on Thursday and Friday). Please join our main Sponsor, Runnerspace.com & Athletic.net in celebrating this year's World Championships Qualifier! E-mail me with questions.
I will see you there!
"Peanut" Harms
Unofficial Ambassador of Fun, Excitement, and Social Enhancement
at USA Track Meets

No comments: