Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Peanut Harms from Eugene

I know, I know...I said my Sunday e-mail was my last but after meeting with folks from the Villard St. Pub and www.runnerspace.com I am REALLY PSYCHED for this week's festivities! I think you will be too...(even if you aren't coming!) ! The Track & Field inertia has swung so far in the direction of the VSP that RUNNERSPACE.COM will be Streaming Live FROM THE PUB (many special guests from the World of Track & Field, past and present!) right after their LIVE FEED OF THE ACTUAL MEET!
Here is why I am fired up:

A. ....new Video of 1968 AAU's (Sacramento Sprint Duals!) has been added to the Movie Presentation at the Villard St. Pub....This is so important we have ADDED another showing of Both Videos Saturday Morning @ 11 am!! Don't Miss it!

B. To support the Above added showing, & cater to Hootie Runners a BURRITO AND BLOODY MARY $10 SPECIAL HAS BEEN ADDED to the Menu!

C. $12! SALMON DINNER & RIB DINNER with all of the Fixins'! has been added to the Dinner Menu at the Villard St. Pub....

D. Mai Tai's and Hawaiian Punch Mixed Drinks have been added To the Token Redemption Menu! So now you have your choice of these drinks or 4 microbrews!

So, with increased staffing, the Villard St. Beer & Food Garden, and a Greater Selection of Food and Drinks Villard St. Pub should be at the Top of the List of your "places to be" in Eugene this weekend!

Looking forward to seeing you...
Peanut
Unofficial Ambassador of Fun at USA Track and Field Meets!

No comments: